If you have been putting up with chronic plantar fasciitis for the past several years, it is probably because you have been trying out remedies that don’t address the problem in a simple way. With my new ‘Ankle Rockers’ solution devised to be simple yet effective, you will get to experience actual relief from the pain within a matter of days. Plantar fasciitis is a painful condition that is created when the plantar fascia, a band of tissue that connects the bone of the heel to the toes and supports the arch, becomes inflamed. The pain can be hard to bear which makes immediate relief preferable to many people.
What is ‘Ankle Rockers’?
The ‘Ankle Rockers’ method is so simple that it is almost unbelievable. If you have been doing the rounds of physicians who advise expensive orthotic procedures and endless sessions of physical therapy, your skepticism is justified. Honestly, if these highly recommended traditional approaches haven’t produced results, what might the ‘Ankle Rockers’ approach do for you? Well, actually, a lot. This approach is so simple that all you need to do it is your own body. The ‘Ankle Rockers’ method is a yoga-inspired approach where the stretching of muscles and tissues is used to induce relief from various chronic conditions. So, if you have been into yoga at some point in your life, the ‘Angle Rockers’ method should actually be simple and fun for you.
How to perform the Ankle Rockers exercise
Here is how you perform the ‘Ankle Rockers’ remedy for chronic plantar fasciitis:
- Step 1: Go into a downward dog pose. To get into this pose, raise your hands vertically and gently bend downwards without bending your knees. Bend so far as to touch the floor with the tips of your fingers.
- Step 2: Once you have settled into this position, push your legs further back. In a traditional downward dog pose, the heels are raised above the ground with only the toes touching the ground.
- Step 3: Put one leg over the other.
- Step 4: Now, lower the heel slowly towards the ground until the feet rest completely.
- Step 5: Raise the heel again to its elevated position.
- Step 6: Repeat steps 4 and 5 ten times.
- Step 7: Perform 3 sets for each leg.
Repetitive stretching and relaxing of the plantar tissue will reduce the inflammation and the pain will gradually go away. The best time to do the ‘Ankle Rockers’ is early in the morning as the tissue has had enough time to relax during the night. For the best results, this exercise should be continued for a period of three weeks.
If you feel that you can do the exercise with relative ease and comfort, you can even perform it several times a day as long as you don’t strain your tissue.
‘Ankle Rockers’ is a perfectly safe exercise; however, it is advisable expert fitness tips also you can consult with your physician before you start performing it. For example, if the cause of your plantar fasciitis is a structural problem, this exercise won’t be of much help. For the rest of us, this exercise will soon have you sporting those fashionable heels and running around with your kids without any pain.